Our research investigations include:
- Locating Missing Heirs
- Affidavit or Declaration of Heirship
- Locating Missing Heirs for Intestacy
- Locating Missing Estranged Members of Surviving Family
- Locating Witness to Wills
- Locating Persons Born out of Wedlock
- Discretionary & Ethical Research and Investigative Procedures
- Tight Timeline & Budget Management for Court-Appointed Administrators
- Forensic Genealogy
- Proving Heirship to the Court
- Court-Ready Reporting Including Family Tree Preparation
- Verification and / or Completion of Other Third Party Genealogical Research
- Court Accepted Affidavits & Due Diligence Reporting
- Vital Record Searches & Obtaining Records to Prove Heirship
- Lien Release Investigations
- Homeowner Locates
- Surplus Funds Locates
- Probate Investigations
- Heir Investigations
- Tenancy Investigations
- Real Estate Records Review
- Birth Parent and Adoptee Locates
Clearing title to property that has an old outstanding lien is one type of our investigative services. In these situations, we locate the beneficiary from the deed of trust, even if it was a private beneficiary or a now defunct mortgage company. We can provide you with any needed record signed by the original or successor/beneficiary and/or contact information if they still hold an interest in the property.
- We research check for sons and daughters of the deceased person. Our nationwide sources are the best available, and are only available to licensed investigators.
- We identify and locate the grandchildren, if the immediate children of the heir predecease the parent.
- In instances where you require a death certificate, we will obtain an informational copy for you, even if it is out of state. We will also identify and locate the informant if more information is needed.
- When requested, we check court records and with relatives for probate matters.
- At times, additional relatives may be able to provide insight for your case. We identify and locate these relatives when needed. This is one of our best resources since they usually provide insight that cannot be gained elsewhere.
Birth Parents and Adoption Reunion Investigations
Shannon was adopted herself and located both of her bio-parents, and her siblings that she is directly related to, and has an adopted son. She is uniquely qualified to assist you as you navigate through the complexities of finding your long lost family. Call now for a free consultation with Shannon herself. She is here to help you both emotionally and actively.