Our network of private investigators have extensive experience working both sides of the investigative process. As former claims adjusters, former law enforcement and overly-educated uber-nerds, they understand the need for skillful evidence gathering that is required to fight fraud. Over the years, we have built a structure of resources, both domestically and internationally, that we utilize to help us achieve our investigative goals with ease.
It is our goal to help you determine the best investigative path based on the results you require, then to structure a plan that will reach your goals as expeditiously and cost-effectively as possible. We achieve this by understanding the needs of our clients, and always processing our investigations with our client’s goals in mind.
We have resources that will provide you with the accurate information that you require in over 250 Countries and Territories, worldwide. These sources and investigative work products include but are not limited to:
- International Criminal Checks, Negative Media Searches, Social Media Searches
- Domestic Criminal Checks, Negative Media Searches, Social Media Searches
- Fact Checking of any set of “facts”: Personal and Professional.
- Canvasing of any kind: Neighbors, Co-Workers and Family.
- Scene Investigations: Anywhere, if it happened there, we will document it for your records.
- Asset Checks: If it’s legal to do so, we will uncover it for you.
- Due Diligence: We will help you mitigate potential future losses by employing strategy and sound investigative techniques.
- Expert Witness: We will go to court with you- in the past, this has resulted in helping the other side think twice about continuing with their complaint.
- Special Investigations: We operate as the S.I.U. for several companies.
- We will identify which data is admissible in court proceedings and if you have a legal right to access the data. Privacy laws dictate different rules for different permissible purposes. If we provide you with information, you can take it to court.
Call for a free consultation: (818) 478-7900.